Pure Easy DeAs is a novel water purification media specialized in removing arsenic. DeAs is a congregation of numerous inorganic micro-structures with large specific surface and porosity. Fe-polymers formed on these structures have strong absorbability and chelating effect on arsenic, effectively reducting arsenic concentration in water from up to 470 ppb to less than 1 ppb.
Capacity per gram of DeAs
4mg As3+ (40L at 0.1ppm influent arsenic)
Reddish brown and beige
· Reduces arsenic level to below 0.01 ppm*
· Backwashing extends media life
· Municipal water treatment
· Commercial water treatment
· Household water treatment
· Safe to mix with other filter media
Optimal Handling Condition
· Filter flow rate: <0.5 L/min
· Input arsenic concentration: <100 ppb
· Media quantity: >200 g
*Effectiveness vary depending on flow rate, influent concentration, and amount of media used.
33 x 33 x 47 cm