No electricity or pressurization required. Designed for home and offices. Provides drinking water that meets USEPA requirements for bacteria & protozoa.
· Meets USEPA requirements for bacteria & protozoa reduction.
· 25L total capacity (9L feed chamber and 16L clean chamber)
· Manufactured from BPA free ABS plastic
· Cleanable ceramic filter element
· Retains minerals and trace elements in water
· Stand-alone model or compatible with water dispensor
· Can be customized to remove high levels of heavy metals, arsenic, fluoride or other chemicals
|· Microorganisms||· Turbidity (99.9% reduction)||· Chemicals|
|· Bacteria (99.9999% reduction)||· Rust||· Residual chlorine|
|· Giardia and Cryptosporidium||· Algae||· Heavy metals|
|· Parasite||· Sediment||· Pesticide|
|· Worm||· Other suspended solids||· Benzene and other organic pollutants|
Arsenic and Other Soluble Elements Test Result:
4 Stage Purification:
Stage 1 Dual Membranes Ceramic Filter (Patent No. ZL200510033632.9)
· Removes 99.9999% Pathogenic bacteria (E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhi, Vibrio cholerae, Legionella pneumophila, 99.99% Giardia, Cryptosporidium, and other parasites, particle contaminates).
Stage 2 Activated Carbon
· Removes unpleasant tastes and odors.
Stage 3 NMC Media (Patent No. ZL200610034167.5)
· Removes residual chlorine.
· Removes heavy metal ions (Pb2+, Cd2+, Cr6+) etc.
· Inhibits bacteria growth.
Stage 4 Media box:
A. Hardness, Soften water.
B. Heavy metal ions such as Pb2+, Cd2+, Cr6+, etc.