Nano-metal clusters media (Nano-KDF) is a novel water purification media which made from millions of nano-metal clusters on porous inorganic material, and its specific surface and prosity is more 100 times than KDF media's. Nano-KDF formed in innumerous micro primary cells has a very strong redox (reduction-oxidation) ability to reduce the heavy metal ions of Pb2+, Cd2+, Cr6+, As3+, residual chlorine into insoluble metal and Cl-, and to oxidize organics in water into harmless components. The growth and breeding of bacteria and virus are inhibited and eliminated because of shifting of oxidation/reduction potential. Nano-KDF is a very high efficient water purification media over activated carbon and KDF.
· Highly efficently removes residual chlorine and disinfection by-product.
· Efficiently removes soluble heavy metal ions in water such as Pb2+, Cd2+, Cr6+, As3+, etc.
· Decreasing the concentration of organic pollutants and F-, Hg+, NH3, NO2- in water.
· Micro-organisms growth and reproduction can be inhibited and eliminated.
· Candle and Cartridge of Gravity Filters: >5g
· Candle and Cartridge of In-Line Pressure Filters: >10g
· Capacity: 200－500L/g (depending on the water quality)