Pure Easy Survival Water Filter PF201 provides up to 10000 liters of safe (exceeds USEPA standards), drinkable water at 1.5 liters per minute. PF201 is built from high quality, impact resistant food grade ABS plastics and is completely BPA free. Its patented ceramic membrane cartridge provides laboratory certified filtration effectiveness of 6 log (99.9999%) bacteria reduction. It’s a good choice for campers, hikers, emergency relief workers, military, etc.
· Up to 10,000 liters of laboratory certified safe drinking water
· Easy to maintain filter cartridge
· Impact resistant ABS outer construction, titanium piston.
Patented Multi-stage Filter
· Pre-filter screen prevents large particulates from clogging the filter
· Ceramic filters out sediments, rust, suspensions, solid particulate matter and microorganisms
· NMC filter media removes heavy metals, residual microorganisms, and organic chemicals
Laboratory certified performance
· 99.9999% bacteria removal
· 99.99% protozoan cysts removal
· 99% turbidity removal
· 0.1 micron ceramic cartridge
· Removes heavy metal ions
· Removes organic chemicals
· Improves taste
· Use the filter to pump filtered water from any source (lake, pond, river, puddle) directly into clean cups, bottles or hydration packs, removing 99.9999% of bacteria; 99.99% of protozoa, heavy metals, organic chemicals and other contaminates.
· Clean the filter cartridge surface with clean water and apply the provided abrasive paper if visible buildup is present.
· Dry the filter, reassemble and store in the included storage pouch until next use.
· Filter cartridge needs to be replaced after its 10000L capacity is reached.
· Recommended replacement time is 18 months of regular use
· Seek replacement filter is any breakage, cracks, or holes appear on the ceramic surface